Universal Forming Machines
Universal forming machines are designed to create a wide variety of products, including cereal bars, truffle balls, marzipan, fruit bars and more.
The machine can mix and blend ingredients like cereals, nuts, almond paste and dried fruits and shape the mixture into the desired form. Precise engineering ensures each product has a uniform size and appearance for a consistently high-quality finish.
Our expert team have more than 25 years of experience in sourcing machinery and equipment solutions for the chocolate, confectionery and industrial baking industries. We offer an after-sales service to support your machinery with operator training, servicing and spare parts.
Key Product Features
- Versatile Processing: These universal forming machines accommodate a wide range of ingredients and recipes, enabling manufacturers to create a variety of food products.
- Precision Control: Offers customisable settings to ensure precise control over the size, shape and consistency of the final products.
- Efficient Automation: Engineered for automated processes, the machines increase production efficiency and help maintain consistent quality across batches.
- Capacities: 100-600kg/h
- Fully automatic production process through servomotors
- Suitable for medium production quantities
- Multi-part printing system
- Integrated devices for connecting the mass in the molding unit and to remove the molded products
- Stepless speed regulation
- Touch panel
- Integrated conveyor belt system
Floor type model
Suitable for medium capacity
Stainless steel, aluminum and special plastic
An integrated conveyor system
Folding cantilever type transporter
Connection to the rolling machine
Accurate speed control
Possibility of a quick cleaning
Quick change of the mold elements
Oka Bar Moulder – Type MZF
- Working width: 200-1800mm
- Rotary moulding solution
- Heavy-duty system
- High capacity moulding
- Includes direct feed into flow wrapping system