Chocolate Demoulding Systems
The demoulding process is a critical step in chocolate production, ensuring the final products retain their shape and have a uniform, professional and high-quality finish.
Premier Forrester can supply industrial chocolate demoulding systems as individual equipment pieces or part of a complete chocolate moulding line. These robotic systems are flexible and can be used for a variety of tasks, including handling moulds or as a replacement for cooling spirals.
We have more than 25 years of experience in sourcing industrial chocolate-making machinery and will help you find the right engineering solutions for your business. Our exceptional after-sales team are also available to support your new equipment with everything from installation to operator training, servicing and more.
Our Chocolate Demoulding Systems
- Precision Demoulding: The system is designed to release demould chocolates delicately and accurately, without compromising their shape or appearance.
- Temperature Control: The machinery has been designed with mechanisms to control and optimise temperatures, ensuring chocolates are at the right consistency for easy demoulding.
- Automated efficiency: Incorporates automated processes to enhance efficiency and meet the demands of high-volume industrial chocolate production.
- A handling system with 3-D motion
- Used for edge trimming, base stripping and demoulding
- Gearless linear servo robot system
- Precision better than 0.1mm
- The ultimate low-maintenance “pick-and-place” robot
- Yaskawa Robot
- The most versitle system
- Working ranges: 300-2400mm
- Payloads: for tools from 3-100kg
- Speeds: up to 24 cycles/min
- Used for cooling and heating cells, mould handling, changing station, bottom and edge stripping, demoulding