Polycarbonate Chocolate Moulds
Premier Forrester supplies industrial polycarbonate chocolate moulds for businesses across the UK and Europe.
Made from food-grade polycarbonate, this clear and durable plastic material is the preferred choice for professional chocolatiers due to its durability, flawless precision, and easy cleaning.
Our high-quality polycarbonate moulds will help you craft visually stunning chocolates with a smooth, glossy finish and intricate detailing.
- Durability and reusability: These clear moulds are designed to withstand the rigorous demands of an industrial production line. The robust polycarbonate material maintains the shape and integrity of the mould even with repeated use.
- Versatile design options: Polycarbonate chocolate moulds are available in a variety of shapes and designs. With sharp edges and intricate detailing, our moulds will help you craft professional chocolates that are visually stunning.
- Effortless cleaning: Designed for easy cleaning, the smooth, non-stick surface of polycarbonate moulds ensure that chocolate residue can be removed quickly and effortlessly.
- Standard Polycarbonate: Our standard confectionery grade polycarbonate is reliable and rigid, complementing the rounded construction to create high-impact strength moulds. This food approved material can be finished with a hgih gloss or matt appearance to suit your product.
- Vofalon®: Impact-Modified Polycarbonate. Our unique mix provides higher impact resilience than standard polycarbonate to protect against the problems encountered by hammering and line issues. It also protects against the washing process to provide a greater return on investment.
- Vofasil: This unique Vormenfabriek recipe has been created to aid the de-moulding process. A copolymer of polycarbonate and siloxane, it protects your product quality and reduces wastage.
- Standard and bespoke injection moulds
- Double moulds
- One-shot moulds
- Carrier frames
- Demoulding plates