Theegarten-Pactec Packaging Machines
The full Theegarten-Pactec range of packaging machines is available through Premier Forrester, a manufacturer-approved sole representative in the UK & Ireland. Theegarten-Pactec packaging machines are a by-word for speed and efficiency, applicable to confectionery and chocolate products, other food items, or non-food products alike.
German manufacturer Theegarten-Pactec produce packaging machines and integrated packaging systems for a wide range of consumer products. The company specialise in efficient, high-speed packaging solutions for small-scale individual products, such as sweets, chocolates, stock cubes, and dishwasher tablets.
Their machines are compatible with all types of foil and wrapping material, and the latest systems come with a high degree of automation, incorporating robotic picking systems and handling equipment. Theegarten-Pactec machines integrate well with other third-party equipment on processing and production lines. All packaging equipment is manufactured in-house in the Theegarten-Pactec facility outside Dresden, Germany, and distributed around the world through approved supply partners, such as Premier Forrester.
Theegarten-Pactec Product Range
Theegarten-Pactec packaging solutions include a selection of continuous packaging machines, cut and twist wrapping machines (for small confectionery items), cut and wrap machines, and cartoning machines. Get in touch today to discuss your requirements.
- High-speed cut and twist machines for individual components – all styles available, including single twist, double twist, bunch, stick etc.
- Cut and wrap machines connected to upstream processes
- High speed automated flow-wrapping, using multiple materials
- Integrated food packaging systems, including distribution systems, in-feed and synchronisation, and primary and secondary packaging
- Cartoning systems – incorporating horizontal cartoning and/or vertical cartoning machines
If you’re looking for an automated food packaging machine supplier in the UK, look no further than Premier Forrester. With established relationships with all leading European process machinery manufacturers, we provide access to the widest range of equipment, alongside specialist consultancy to guide your investment decisions and increase the profitability of your product runs.