Premier Forrester Ltd have an extensive network of Principles to deal with all aspects of capital investment in the confectionery and bakery industry.
As experts in sourcing chocolate and bakery machinery & equipment, we have close working relationships with leading manufacturers and trusted Principles in the global confectionery and chocolate industry.
Pioneers in confectionary industry equipment since 1983, Knobel can deliver solutions for all aspects of product formation in the chocolate and bakery industries.
They focus on four main areas:
- KCM Depositors – uniquely designed piston depositors.
- Moulding Lines- specialised in the design and manufacturing of moulding lines for the confectionery industry using one-shot, cold-press or decorating technologies.
- Retrofit – You can upgrade existing moulding lines from third-party suppliers with Knobel depositors or with other Knobel machines to deliver new products or optimize existing production.
- R&D Lab – Witness the advantages of Knobel technology and visit our lab.
Suppliers of equipment to the chocolate and confectionery industry since 1930, Wolf have a wide portfolio of process solutions.
Highlights of their machine programme are:
- Chocolate tempering – from very low usage (100kg) to tempering with inclusion.
- Enrobing and decorating.
- Belt Panning system – market leading in belt coating and polishing.
- Cooling tunnels.
- Secondhand machinery and machine rebuilds.
Suppliers of Efficient Cleaning Solutions for items used in the production process. From chocolate moulds to containers, dolavs to pallets, Hilderbrand Industry offers comprehensive solutions to achieve optimal efficiency and actively protect the environment.
Their comprehensive product offers are as follows:
- Low volume cleaning systems such as the MiniJet one person 150 Mould/hr Compact Batch System and Ecoflex Automatic washing, rinsing and drying for 50-200 moulds/plates and containers per hour.
- High volume modular cleaning systems cleaning systems for moulds, plates and parts upto 1500 moulds per hour using the CombiFlex.
- Large parts cleaning systems such as container carts and pallets ranging from the Uniflex at 100 parts per hour to the Jumbo Flex at upto 4000 containers an hour.
- Material handling systems to complement the washing line for maximum cleaning efficiency, such as roller tracks, elevating conveyors and band conveyors.
- Ancillary equipment such as dosing units and detergents.
Vormenfabriek Tilburg specialises in the development, production and worldwide sales of polycarbonate injection, thermoformed and silicone rubber moulds.
Their product range includes:
- Seasonal Moulds – With the 0.75 and 1 mm thin sheets together with an injection moulded frame, you will have the best combination to produce your chocolate articles.
- Polycarbonate Injection Moulds – Vormenfabriek tilburg manufactures a wide range of polycarbonate injection moulds, for use on very large automatic chocolate moulding lines down to small semi-automatic or hand operations.
- Thermoformed Moulds (follits) – can be produced in the dimensions and mould designs according to your production method and equipment. The durable polycarbonate sheet, has a high impact rate and excellent crack propagation resistance.
- Silicone Rubber Moulds – used for the production of certain toffee, caramel, fondant, hard boiled candy and other more or less sticky products. The flexibility of the material ensures that nearly every product can be demoulded.
OKA-Spezialmaschinenfabrik is a traditional German machine builder & designer with more than 100 years of history in designing and building machines for the bakery, confectionery industry and pet food industries. The typical players in this industry nowadays are generalists offering everything – OKA is the industry’s specialist, able to offer the most sophisticated solution with an extremely high degree of customisation.
The machine range covers standard equipment to highly sophisticated bespoke engineered solutions – available in working widths up to 2,500 mm. Engineered for high speeds, sanitary design and capable of coping with aggressive masses, the Oka machinery program represents the best available technology for your facility.
A brief overview of the machine program covers:
- Rotary Moulding
- Cutting and Slitting
Our packaging capabilities rise to any challenge. Whether it is confectionery products, other foodstuffs or non-food articles, that need packaging Theegarten-Pactec’s offers customised packaging machines for any type of product. From a single machine to a fully integrated primary and secondary packaging system, Theegartem-Pactec has it wrapped.
Their product range includes:
- High speed wrapping of individual components – all styles available for examples single twist, double twist, bunch, stick etc.
- Cut and wrap machines connected to upstream process.
- High speed flow-wrapping with multiple materials i.e. Neapolitan.
- Full wrapping systems including distribution systems, in-feed and synchronisation, primary and secondary packaging.
RM Technology Engineering SRL
RM Technology Engineering SRL specialise in delivering Counting and Volumetric Depositing Systems for the Confectionery, Food and Pharmaceutical Industry.
Their product range includes:
- Nut Feeding system for intermittent mould systems. Count items, nuts, candy into moulds.
- Nut Feeding system for continuous moulds systems.
- Volumetric feeding of free flowing granular items i.e. sugar, chopped nuts into intermittent of continuous mould systems.
- Pick and place systems for product distribution i.e. out of moulds, feeding wrapping systems.
Chocal® is the world leader in the development of preformed aluminium packaging for hollow chocolate figures.
The advantages of this technology compared with cling wrap packaging are:
- Better appearance – Your figures have a perfectly shaped external appearance – the perfect second skin.
- Detailled figure shapes – Unlimited shapes: Chocal packs figures that cannot be packaged with cling wrap technology.
- Better legibility – Your labelling requirements on this aluminium packaging are perfectly legible.
- Better protection – Your hollow chocolate figures are better protected by the Chocal packaging.
- More security Your figures can be sealed with a tamper-evident closure, if required.
- Less waste – The gentle processing of the chocolate figures means less waste.
- More flexibility – All figures can be produced on one machine from mini to maxi format.